Highlights of Our Conversation
- How Oana got into photography
- Her background in science (She has a PhD in physics!) and web development in the corporate world
- Creativity in software development and working with an international team
- Creativity is problem solving, letting go, releasing inhibitions, and expressing your inner self
- Crafting your own life, through the choices you make every day.
- Tons of tips for how to take good photographs
- How to have a good photo shoot when working with a professional photographer, and what not to do
- Advice for you when you’re taking pictures of your own kids, especially for getting good shots when you’re trying to do “special pictures” such as a family photograph…
- What NOT to do in your family photo shoots
- Murphy’s Law when it comes to group photos
- Oana’s hierarchy of what’s important for how to get the best photograph: expression, light, and background.
- Why you can find Oana in back alleys taking photos instead of out by the pretty fountain…
- Her charities
- What creativity means to her
- Letting go and relaxing and really listening to our children and being responsive to them.
- Why she got into homeschooling and what that looks like for her.
- The benefits of having her own photography business and how she has kept it as something that brings her joy
- How homeschooling allows her to be creative as well
- How she encourages her children to be creative
Links and Books Mentioned:
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe. More ratings and reviews can lead to more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the podcast. Thank you!
How to Subscribe to the Happiness Mama Podcast:
Stay in Touch
Never miss an episode!
Click here to get the Happiness Mama Newsletter and your free gift.
Thank you so much for listening! I hope this podcast helps you be a little bit happier, and helps you go from striving to thriving!