PMS can be rough. Listen as Heather shares two key steps to feel better when PMS has you down, and learn 20 self-care strategies so you can take good care of yourself in times of stress or anxiety. Heather also shares how these challenging times can also be a gift to us, yielding unexpected benefits. You may have PMS, but there are things you can do to feel better.
- Two key steps to managing PMS
- How to accept your feelings rather than pushing them down
- 20 strategies for ramping up your self-care
- Surprising benefits of PMS
- Happy birthday, Happiness Mama Podcast
- #2PodsaDay campaign: listen more, listen indie.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- 2 Pods A Day Campaign
- Oracle cards I love
- Kindle Unlimited
- Shade of Vampire
- Essential oils
- Progessence Plus
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes or Stitcher and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe. Thank you!
How to Subscribe to the Happiness Mama Podcast: